Using INS-1 for Distance Education, Web Conference or Direct Show
1. Connect your INS-1 to the computer via the USB cable.
2. Open a compatible webinar software application (e.g., Zoom Meeting, Hangouts, SKYPE, Line, Wechat…)
3. Direct the head of your INS-1 document camera to capture the speaker’s face.
4. If your image is upside down, change the image orientation by simultaneously pressing the(
brightness+) and (
5. Then, select contact persons to start the video calling.
6. You can also use the Documate feature with your webinar (by share screen) to make online learning/conference an adventure. Documate provides powerful learning-enhancing features such as digital zoom, hue adjustment, rotate, snap shot, annotation, and video recording.